Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Samsun ED Plasma R4232

konjina
New User

Oct 5, 2005, 6:30 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Samsun ED Plasma R4232 Can't Post

I just purchased Samsung 42" EDTV R4232 and my pitcure sucks. Does anyone have any idea about Plasmas tv calibration? if anyone knows best setting ( color, contrast, and etc.) for this tv, please advise.

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 5, 2005, 11:30 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [konjina] Samsun ED Plasma R4232 [In reply to] Can't Post

kojina! This is one thing people keep asking and I have been reading here the most. I don't understand the idea of the question how it comes about, most of the time. Some will give you a direct answer without knowing in which how and what sources the picture becomes SUCKS and then you came up with the idea how you calibrate a BRAND NEW TV. Let me tell you! There's no such thing.

How you calibrate a tv is when you see a good picture and a CHANCE it can be BETTER! ( Think about this thought). Then you may proceed into ADJUSTMENTS. First! check your video sources. It could be your connections, signal and appropriate materials you'd expect to see!.

You might think your EDTV is all the way around signals. I have no idea what causes it. you never identified.

denonjapan

made in japan

Dereks
New User

Oct 6, 2005, 1:20 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [konjina] Samsun ED Plasma R4232 [In reply to] Can't Post

I am having the same issue, but only from my satellite. I called samsung on this and they say it is because the satellite downgrades HD to SD and the TV the converts it back up. My understanding is that it is a common issue.

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 6, 2005, 2:13 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dereks] Samsun ED Plasma R4232 [In reply to] Can't Post

SAMSUNG didn't even know how they address this issue well to you. NOT that they have something to do with! Which of course I don't blame them ( they're just representatives ) how on earth these people is certain about your concern when they should refer you first with your cable provider.

Don't let your cable provider get away with this though!..The PICTURE You're having problems with brought by their service! am I right?..........call them! NOT SAMSUNG!

denonjapan

made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Oct 6, 2005, 3:36 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)