Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
broken screen 42 samsung plasma wanted

deisel
New User

Jul 6, 2009, 1:41 AM

Post #1 of 7 (2368 views)
Shortcut
broken screen 42 samsung plasma wanted Can't Post

I have a 42 Samsung plasma TV (model #HP-R4252). The y axis circuitry went out on it. So I'm looking for a 42 samsung plasma TV with a broken screen so I can use the guts from that TV for mine. Let me know of any other available options is possible as well. Thank you !!

Repair man
Enthusiast

Jul 7, 2009, 6:38 PM

Post #2 of 7 (2359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [deisel] broken screen 42 samsung plasma wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you have a part number of the board your are looking for? I have many boards for plasma and LCD sets but did not record which model number of set they came out of. If you could send me a picture of the board and a part number I will look through the boards I have -- Dan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you (or anyone reading this post) have any further questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me direct; you can find my email address by clicking on my user-name.

Learn Plasma TV Repair

deisel
New User

Jul 7, 2009, 10:13 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Repair man] broken screen 42 samsung plasma wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

The TV is in one complete piece right now. Do I have to take it apart to find the part number? I'm not familiar where the part number is. Can you please help me locate it thank you.

jts1957
Veteran

Jul 7, 2009, 11:55 PM

Post #4 of 7 (2350 views)
Shortcut

Jeez! (An expression of minor exasperation or annoyance)
I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to open it up. I'm not sure where to look. I don't want to do any work. Can you please locate it for me. FrownCrazyUnimpressed

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Jul 7, 2009, 11:56 PM)

deisel
New User

Jul 8, 2009, 12:39 PM

Post #5 of 7 (2343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] broken screen 42 samsung plasma wanted [In reply to] Can't Post

I never once said I didn't want to do any of the work. I'm just not familiar with where the part number is located. I didn't want to take things apart that didn't need to be. If it requires me to take it apart to find the number, I gladly will. I was simply asking or a little insight as to where I could locate the number. I'm sorry for my ignorance on this topic, obviously it bothers you a great deal. I hope you have more to do today than make fun of people on a discussion board when they are asking for assistance from someone who can help. That is what this forum is kind of for if I'm correct. But once again I apologize for ruining your day with my ignorance.

jts1957
Veteran

Jul 8, 2009, 4:08 PM

Post #6 of 7 (2340 views)
Shortcut

Its just the way you worded that response.

I doubt that you have any service literature for this set (parts list); or have Superman's x-ray vision; or Carnac's divining powers.

That would leave the obvious - opening and carefully looking.Wink

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Nov 14, 2009, 6:52 AM)

JerryTech
New User

Sep 4, 2010, 4:47 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1815 views)
Shortcut

I have one, But what is your location. I'm in Cali.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.16 s on (CGI/1.1)