Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
complete 50in hd plasma theater for sale!

toygobler
New User

Apr 2, 2006, 7:12 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1273 views)
Shortcut
complete 50in hd plasma theater for sale! Can't Post

I currently have this on ebay with no reserve under toy-gobler check it out for a complete discription!! http://cgi.ebay.com/...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT

(This post was edited by toygobler on Apr 2, 2006, 7:12 PM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Apr 4, 2006, 6:40 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [toygobler] complete 50in hd plasma theater for sale! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just remember your 12 hours before while you can change your mind...Current bid price? Im telling you, doesn't even cover the shipping cost of all items listed. bet you and me? hope this listing is no fun and games to your bidders. You seem to be established on ebay and don't give them the wrong impression by you after ONE will win but You will have a second thought later! know what Im saying???....I tell you why! It happens to me just a month ago, I won a camera from ebay, the camera Originally cost for $2,400 and I won it for $250 as listed with no reserve. Seller, can't honestly accept the truth his auction went that way, I paid him thru paypal, He took the money. In return, since the transaction became International, He gave me a phony tracking no to keep his behind in case I will file a claim over ebay. which I did!.. I won the case!...Worst case? he didn't have enough funding to return my refund. But you know something? It wasn't the money Im after, I came to find out this guy was registered previously on ebay and got kicked-out for being a bad seller , only this time, he came back with a new name.

" In life, it's not what we do, it's how we do it" just a thought!

denonjapan

made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Apr 4, 2006, 6:44 AM)

toygobler
New User

Apr 5, 2006, 1:46 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] complete 50in hd plasma theater for sale! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know what your saying if it doesnt come close to at least 5k I will end a couple days early so no feelings are hurt. I am sorry you got taken for hard earned money and the fact that ebay would allow a person like that on under a name change is unacceptable. just goes to show you there arent a whole lot of truly honest peaple out there anymore.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)