Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
goodmans gtv42p4 from argos

plasma newb
New User

Jun 29, 2005, 7:54 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1776 views)
Shortcut
goodmans gtv42p4 from argos Can't Post

firstly i am new to this forum so hi to everybody.
Hope someone can help me,i have recently purchased a Goodmans GTV42P4
42 inch plasma from argos.Overall i am very impressed with the picture quality
and everything as a whole however i have one problem which is driving me nuts and that is a terrible motion blurr,the best way that i can describe this is that when the camera pans from left to right or vice versa the image goes very blurry and out of focus also i see a green shadow outlining the image until the camera comes to a stop and then the picture is perfectly fine.
just to add i have tried every setting available,good quality leads and even a connection via my pc but still get the same problem.I have connected my sons xbox,liteon dvd recorder and my sky digibox and all suffer from the same blurr.I have read through the forums here and have noticed alot of people are able to access service menus on certain models, is this a good thing and if so does anyone out there know of how to access the service menu on this model ?
Any suggestions and ideas are all welcome - cheers !

Bursma
User

Jun 29, 2005, 1:40 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plasma newb] goodmans gtv42p4 from argos [In reply to] Can't Post

Be careful using the service menu. There's a code to get into them for a reason, a novice could completely destroy their TV by throwing things out of wack. And there's no guarentee that the service menu will solve your problem. It might be something you just have to get used to.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)