Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner

bigcol18
New User

Dec 29, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1830 views)
Shortcut
just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner Can't Post

just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner

JohnnyBoy
User

Dec 30, 2004, 4:35 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1806 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigcol18] just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner [In reply to] Can't Post

Ordered mine online on Sunday. Just rang the number on the automated email I got when I ordered (which said up to 28 days). They said the earliest date is showing as Jan 10th, but I should ring next Thurs to see if this has changed. I also have had trouble finding any reviews. I'm also not exactly clear on the spec. If you look at Goddmans site (alba), it only mentions one tv, but searching has uncovered a couple of models, some with 2 scar some with 4, etc., but either way it seemed worth a gamble. I found the following link for the GTV42P2, which I'm hoping is similar to the GTV42P3, from argos. http://www.t3.co.uk/...;subsubsectionid=688.

So hopefully, it will be a grand well spent. Just need to find room for it now!!!

bigcol18
New User

Dec 30, 2004, 4:45 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JohnnyBoy] just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner [In reply to] Can't Post

hope it is a grand well spend, think the delivery is terrible even tho it is free, i wouldnt mind paying £50 for delivery in 2days or something, 28 seems very long, i ordered mine on monday 27th dec, so hopefully it wnt take ages

Gatchers
New User

Dec 31, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigcol18] just bought goodmans plasma 42in from argos website, says 14days for delivery, does anyone know if this is sooner [In reply to] Can't Post

I get the impression they took a lot of orders immediately.

My wife knows someone who said they are very good - they got it at the earlier £1299 price.

When I took the January 5th delivery date, they said that was the earliest they could do. I'm in the Birmingham area, I suspect they use their own van so delivery dates may be entirely down to where you are.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)