Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
sony plasma television 32"

bdm
New User

Sep 19, 2005, 8:41 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3024 views)
Shortcut
sony plasma television 32" Can't Post

Vertical line approx 4" from left of screen all way down screen changes colour dependent on background colour. Had tv for over 12 months and just appeared .Cannot sort out whether it is interference or fault on screen .Can anyone advise me please?

buy_television
New User

Jan 19, 2011, 2:10 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2495 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bdm] sony plasma television 32" [In reply to] Can't Post

You may want to unplug it for 10 mins than plug it back in.

But in realty, Its probably just simply broken, alot of the new plasma televisions that came out in 2004 - 2005 have a 12-36 month life span. Unsure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

buy television at Plasma God. We have the best led tvs and cheap plasma television online. We beat the competition 90% of the time in cost!

Sporch
New User

Jan 24, 2011, 3:56 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bdm] sony plasma television 32" [In reply to] Can't Post

I had a similar problem with my 42" LG Plasma - a line down the left hand side my screen about 5" off the side. I might just have had a bad experience, but it took 3 weeks to repair and cost me £200 - almost half of what I paid for it in the first place! I'm quite sure you'll need to get it fixed, but make sure read reviews on the shop you're doing to use first.

Where I look:
My favorite place to find a 22 inch LCD TV, 32 inch LCD TV and 42 inch LCD TV from the biggest UK retailer

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)