F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley suffered a miscarriage before ‘Jersey Shore’ Italy season

yanlin
New User

Apr 14, 2018, 3:41 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2326 views)
Shortcut
Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley suffered a miscarriage before ‘Jersey Shore’ Italy season Can't Post

Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley revealed a heartbreaking loss on “Jersey Shore Family Vacation” Thursday. Newport 100s wholesaler online The reality TV star, during an emotional conversation with co-star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, opened up about the miscarriage that she and now-husband Roger Mathews suffered shortly before filming of the fourth season of their hit show began in Italy in 2011. “Right before Italy, like three or four weeks before Italy, my grandmother passed. And me and Roger actually lost a baby, like I ended up pregnant. Not a lot of people know,” she said. Cheaper Marlboro Red cigarettes online “And they put me on medication because of it, I couldn’t handle life.” ‘Jersey Shore’ cast is back on TV older and maybe a little wiser The medication, she said, including “downers” that made her “groggy.” “Then I started taking uppers with it, segue right into Italy,” she said. “I was a f--king mess.” Marlboro Gold cigarettes supplier Today, Farley and Mathews have two children: 3-year-old daughter Meilani and son Greyson, who’s almost 2. Farley previously revealed that she briefly thought she had miscarried when she was pregnant with Meilani. “I went to bed that night in Nashville praying it was just a thing that happens,” she wrote on her blog in 2014.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)