Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Mitsubishi WS-65311

icecube3
New User

Aug 27, 2010, 12:42 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1935 views)
Shortcut
Mitsubishi WS-65311 Can't Post

I have a Mitsubishi WS-65311. A couple days ago my picture went blank. I shut it off, and turned it on again 15 minutes later, had picture, changed channels and its been no picture since. I have no audio on my cable input, but a couple auxiliary input do have sound, its just static as I have nothing going into the input. I get no menu display or anything on the screen. Its just black. I can switch inputs, but can't really see which input I'm on with no display. I had a Mitsubishi Certified tech come out and look at the TV. He said its a bad "signal module board", which is no longer available. I found one, but its pricey. I just want to make sure that the symtems I am experiencing are consistent with that of a bad signal board module. He had mentioned something about a "video card" at first, and then the signal board came up on a follow up call. Any thoughts?

darstr
User

Sep 1, 2010, 9:05 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icecube3] Mitsubishi WS-65311 [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy Very possible. But before investing into a board that you don't know works. Check and see if you have any loose connectors on your boards. And check for swollen or puffy capacitors and burnt resistors. Could save yourself a lot of money in the long run.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.18 s on (CGI/1.1)