Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Panasonic 47" PT-47wx49 wood grain type wavy lines..reeally bad

MattB
New User

Feb 28, 2004, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2730 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic 47" PT-47wx49 wood grain type wavy lines..reeally bad Can't Post

My Panasonic 47 inch cinemavision has started to have really bad wavy lines almost just like the types of lines that are on a piece of wood..thats my best example...the lines stay even when composite, and video inputs are used..anybody that can help..thanks alot

MattB
New User

Mar 5, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MattB] Panasonic 47" PT-47wx49 wood grain type wavy lines..reeally bad [In reply to] Can't Post

i found out that a small signal circuit had blown and now i need to find out how much that would run me...if anybody knows i'd greatly appreciate it

curari
New User

Mar 11, 2004, 11:00 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MattB] Panasonic 47" PT-47wx49 wood grain type wavy lines..reeally bad [In reply to] Can't Post

It looks like the video portion of the unit is failing, some repair services offer component diagnostics and repair. Depending on the exact problem(s) of the board, it can be less than or more than a replacement board. Contact the manufacture and ask if they offer a component parts exchange program. Many times it is less costly to replace the entire board than pay a person to physically search for the bad component(s) on the board.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)