Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Phillips rear projection multipoint convergence problems...HELP ME PLEASE!!!

pjburke4816
New User

Oct 27, 2016, 1:51 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2918 views)
Shortcut
Phillips rear projection multipoint convergence problems...HELP ME PLEASE!!! Can't Post

Hello. I have an older Phillips rear projection TV. The multipoint convergence is all messed up. Here is the problem. I cannot find a remote control that controls only the TV. When I go to the menu, and try to do the manual multipoint convergence, I cannot because so far the four remotes I have tried do not work. Is there a way for me to control the multipoint convergence from the TV, or does it have to be done with the remote. Please help me. The picture is fine but i cannot read anything on the screen. Thank You

Phillips TV

DPTV330
Model: 46PP930217
(March 2003)

Ron.M
Veteran

Oct 29, 2016, 9:13 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pjburke4816] Phillips rear projection multipoint convergence problems...HELP ME PLEASE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pjburke4816;..

Below is a link to the service manual for your TV & a whole slew of similar models from Philips..(1848 pages !!)
The chassis should be almost the same..
In it you will find the full convergence procedure..
You may need the original remote to converge the TV..

I hope you can post pix so we can determine IF that the adjustments will solve the problem OR IF you have bad Convergence ICs..

When you go to the link , scroll down below the sample page & click on "Get Manual" to start the download.

Good luck..

If you need any further help , just post..

http://elektrotanya.com/...sm.pdf/download.html

Later..Ron.M...Cool...
Veteran & Retired TV technician

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)