Problem with Red Convergence

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 2:03 AM

Post #1 of 23 (4197 views)
Shortcut
Problem with Red Convergence Can't Post

Hello all,

I am trying to figure out a problem with my Phillips 55PP935217.If someone has a service manual for this and would email it to me, unit I would greatly appreciate it.

I cannot get the red convergence to respond to adjustment.It adjusts left to right but will not do so up and down.

I have read enough of these posts to believe it is probably an issue with the convergence IC or the circuit involved.

I am an Electronics Tech and I am capable of component level troubleshooting but have no schematics to start with.

Also,If anyone has a direction to point me in it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 3:30 AM

Post #2 of 23 (4192 views)
Shortcut
Again,,Not so smart !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Gus67;....

What part of this do you NOT understand ????
How many threads are you going to start before you realize you can't get away ???

You just don't learn , do you ????

And you said that I was stupid .....
You think re-posting & starting a new thread is going to lose me like the Keystone cops ????
Jeeesh.... Who's the dummy now ?????

More , jerk....

Gus67;....

No , It's MY TURN !!!!

Gus67;....

Ron,
keep your comments to yourself.I believe I am competent enough to draw the conclusion that this is most likely the problem,but before I make the decision to purchase the parts I want to see a block diagram and some schematics to come to my own decision.

For you, HaHaHaHAHa....NEVER.....
After that crap you pulled on me , lets see who is fool enough to help an @$$#ole...
Your compentency is questionable at best !!!!

And , NO , you don't want the manual for the "block diagram" etc...
You want the "Factory Menu" codes so you can go in there & "tinker"...
Rots of ruck with that...

Here's to you;....

May Santa literally take a "dump" in your stocking....
And the best of crappy new year to ya.....

Gus67;......

What planet are you living on that you can EVEN think that I would EVEN THINK of helping you...

So if I am correct in figuring you are only a participant and in fact do not run this website keep your comments to yourself.

You are correct that I do not run this website or I'd run your @$$ outta here in a New York minute !!!!
You also do NOT have any authority to tell me where I can or can not post my comments.....

If you don't like it here , then go to another forum...
Don't come here & spoil our Christmas & New Year...

It was SOOOOoooooooo nice while you were gone....
Any chance you'll go AGAIN ???

Don't understand English very well do you ????

Ron.M....Cool....

Veteran & Retired TV technician

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 20, 2010, 3:32 AM)

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 4:42 AM

Post #3 of 23 (4186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,,Not so smart !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

what is up with you?

do you own this site? do you decide who gets to post and who does not?

Why don't you go mind your own business and let the moderator decide if I am breaking any rules.

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 6:35 PM

Post #4 of 23 (4177 views)
Shortcut
Again,,Not so smart !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Gus67;......

do you own this site? do you decide who gets to post and who does not?

STILL haveing a problem with the English language I see !!!!

Re-read this from my MOST RECENT POST:....

You are correct that I do not run this website or I'd run your @$$ outta here in a New York minute !!!!
You also do NOT have any authority to tell me where I can or can not post my comments.....

Why don't you go mind your own business

Because I'm giving YOU a taste of what you gave me buckets of ....
How does it feel ????

Ron.M.....Cool....

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 6:47 PM

Post #5 of 23 (4175 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,,Not so smart !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Man are you out of control.Also, not so bright...a few words from me and I can make you nuts.Cant you control yourself?

I busted your balls last year because of your condescending behavior to others.I gave up doing it cause I actually have a life to live.I don't have the time to come here day after day giving advice for free just to make myself feel important.This is a great forum and it gives great information but,unlike yourself, I cannot base my life around it.I am back because I have a problem,now you are going to make me,make you look like a fool.

do you care to continue this,or will we move on?

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 7:27 PM

Post #6 of 23 (4172 views)
Shortcut
Again,,Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Gus67;.....

a few words from me and I can make you nuts.

NOT anymore...I'm VERY cool , calm & collected playing this "game" with you....

I busted your balls last year because of your condescending behavior to others.

That's YOUR pissy-@$$ opinion that others disagree with....

I gave up doing it cause I actually have a life to live.

Then GO & live it again...See who'll miss you from here....NOBODY !!!!

I don't have the time to come here day after day giving advice for free just to make myself feel important.

Most , if not , ALL the advice YOU gave STUNK !!!!...
Please LEARN to READ & UNDERSTAND the ENGLISH language , DUMMY !!!!
It says down at the bottom of everyone of my posts "Veteran & Retired TV technician"....
That gives me the time to help others because I WANT to & NOT because I HAVE to !!!!
You are the ONLY DEMENTED person that feels that way , THANK GOD !!!!!

I am back because I have a problem

YES you do, too bad it's NOT just the TV...You ARE the problem !!!

This is getting to be fun....Any more trivia from you is MOST welcome !!!

Ron.M....Cool....

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 7:46 PM

Post #7 of 23 (4170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,,Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ron,

You are just jealous.

Your only claim to fame is dishing out your knowledge of televisions.You have no people skills whatsoever and the only "respect" you get in life is from the thank yous from anonymous people on this site.Other than that no one cares about you.I bet you will be all alone for the holidays...with behavior like yours it's no surprise.

I also find it peculiar that you feel you speak for everyone that posts on this site..do feel you have a "bond" with everyone here? I do see your pal jts 57 jumping on the bandwagon to insult me also,but what about everyone else? while you are at it why dont you get everyone to insult me?

You are a miserable person.I pity you,really,I do.

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 8:04 PM

Post #8 of 23 (4166 views)
Shortcut

Gussy;...

MY , MY , my !!!!!

So MUCH venom from so SMALL a person....
You are not satisfied with insulting just me , NOW , you are insulting my friends & others at this site...
That's the way to get help . ain't it ????
What a loser you are....
Keep it up , you are doing just fine....

I pity you,really,I do.

I can't find printable words to say how I feel about you...
They are NOT kind...& pity is not one of them.....

Ron.M...Cool....

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 8:27 PM

Post #9 of 23 (4164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,,Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ron,

Get your "friends" to back you up....go ahead,tell them to post their comments about me if you feel you are in the right.

I am waiting.

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 8:41 PM

Post #10 of 23 (4161 views)
Shortcut

Gussy .....

I AM in the right....PERIOD !!!!....
I'm not going to ask anyone else to join in this stupidity YOU started....
I'm perfectly capable of fighting my own battles....
If my friends are reading this & are so inclined to post , fine , that's their choice....
I'm NOT asking....I see NO reason to....
YOU said I was the one with the problem , so , YOU get YOUR friends to post !!!!
Your buddies from &/or in the asylum DON"T count...
YOU are the one making accusations , NOT me...

I'm WAITING....
IS hell froze over yet ????

BTW... How are you coming with your manual ????
Get one yet ???

Ron.M....Cool....

Gus67
User

Dec 20, 2010, 9:18 PM

Post #11 of 23 (4159 views)
Shortcut

i bet if you could reach through the computer and strangle me,you would.

if you cant figure it out by now,getting you wound up like this makes me laugh...an I am really laughing now

darstr
User

Dec 20, 2010, 10:52 PM

Post #12 of 23 (4150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus67] Again,,Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Mad
Now I have to get in on this Gus. I happen to know for a fact that Ron is polite in every manner until freeks like you get on here. And who cares if helping someone out gives people like us satisfaction. I suppose you never feel good about yourself after doing someone a favor. Get a hint, get a clue and by all means go find another forum to screw with people.

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 20, 2010, 11:40 PM

Post #13 of 23 (4147 views)
Shortcut
Again,STILL Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Gussie girl;.....

i bet if you could reach through the computer and strangle me,you would.

Stranleing you would take too long...
I'd prefer to shoot you....
But , that's a waste of perfectly good lead...

I am really laughing now

NOT as much as I AM !!!!!

How's that manual looking ????
Still rots of ruck , huh ???
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa....

BTW...
Thanks darstr....Sly....Wink....
See Gussie Girl , I at least have ONE friend here...
Where's yours....
Oh . I forgot...
They can't get a pass from the asylum....
Or maybe their Parole Officer wont give them computer privileges...
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa....

Ron.M....Cool....

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 20, 2010, 11:47 PM)

Gus67
User

Dec 21, 2010, 5:24 AM

Post #14 of 23 (4136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darstr] Again,,Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

You know darstr,I clearly asked him to keep his comments to himself in my very first post because I know the way he is.

If you like this guy then good for you.I personally do not like his demeanor when he is speaking to newbees and I really don't like the way he talks down to everyone he helps.If you don't see that then you must not be reading his posts well enough.

I am glad you like the guy and I have no problem with you.Hell,I dont even know who you are.However,I want to ask you this,what am I doing wrong here?I have insulted no one other than this Ron guy and maybe this other jts guy.Why should I go somewhere else?If Ron just read the post and ignored it none of this would be happening.I either would have not received an answer and moved to another site or I would have received a friendly response (Thank you techchris) and moved on..so who is the bad guy here?again,I asked him to keep his comments to himself and it turned into this..

I believe he needed to make a big stink and get peoples attention and have them jump to his defense saying things like "how could you say that" or "this guy is the greatest"..yea yea yea..if he just kept his comments to himself I would not be sitting here typing this crap to someone I don't even know,or really could give a Rat's a** about.

Could you please explain what YOUR problem is with me?I have never made a claim to be someone who knows everything..hell I actually claim to know very little..so what is the exact issue you have with me?

Again,

I am here to fix a TV not to argue with some guy who probably lives in a trailer park with 6 cats and a huge chip on his shoulder about people not respecting his savvy with televisions.

Gus67
User

Dec 21, 2010, 5:31 AM

Post #15 of 23 (4135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,STILL Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ron,
I never claimed to have friends here.I have a life outside of this forum and do not need the admiration or the respect of others here.I have that in the real world.

I came here to fix a television.that's all.No more,no less.

I do however appreciate the information I receive here from others.This site is very informative, just as long as you know how to interpret the information properly.

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 21, 2010, 7:37 PM

Post #16 of 23 (4122 views)
Shortcut

Gussie.....

I personally do not like his demeanor when he is speaking to newbees and I really don't like the way he talks down to everyone he helps.

HMMmmm....Seems to me that you liked my "demeanor" a LOT when I was helping you with YOUR TV problem !!!!...
What you mistakenly interpet as "talking down" to newbies etc , is ACTUALLY a way of explaining detailed info to people that appear to APPRECIATE it....
NOT everyone that comes here for help is a "Genious" like you....
Apparently you have NO respect for teachers either....
After all , they usually ARE smarter than their students....
But , you ARE smarter than your teachers....Right ???

I never claimed to have friends here.

And well you shouldn't....
I didn't see a rush of defense for your actions....

I came here to fix a television.that's all.No more,no less.

You claim to be an "Electronic Technician" ????
Fix it yourself !!!....
You came here & commented to stir an old pot & open an old wound...
Cut the crap.....

I have a life outside of this forum

Please go back to it & STAY there !!!!

I do not need the admiration or the respect of others here.

TRUE & you won't get ANY with comments like that...

I have that in the real world

HIGHLY Doubtful !!!
With your attitude here , that is the biggest LIE I've heard from you SO FAR !!!!....

I do however appreciate the information I receive here from others.

Every once in awhile someone screws up & helps a jerk out....
Hell , I've even done that myself...

Regarding your comments to darstr;>...

I have insulted no one other than this Ron guy and maybe this other jts guy.

GOTCHA !!!!....You ADMIT you insulted me & others & expect everyone to think it's justified....

If Ron just read the post and ignored it none of this would be happening.

IF you had NOT mentioned MY name , I would have MOST cheerfully TOTALLY ignored your post & maybe , JUST MAYBE , so would have techchris & everyone else .....

so who is the bad guy here?again,I asked him to keep his comments to himself and it turned into this..

IF you had kept your ugly mouth shut & NOT commented in your 1st post , NONE of this would have occurred !!!!
So , YOU ARE the bad guy....

if he just kept his comments to himself I would not be sitting here typing this crap to someone I don't even know,or really could give a Rat's a** about.

I'm getting the impression that you don't give a rat's @$$ about ANYONE here , or for that matter anywhere else !!!
Another derogatory remark about a trustworthy member here....
Way to go & score points , aint it ????

hell I actually claim to know very little

ANOTHER LIE...
Your persona comes across like you are "the man" , the "Genious , the "know it all" , & on & on & on...
What a crock !!!!

Could you please explain what YOUR problem is with me?

Since when does ANYONE have to explain why they dislike you....
You brought that upon yourself , all by YOURSELF !!!
He probably read a lot of your posts & made the obvious conclusion...You ARE THE S#!thead !!!

I am here to fix a TV not to argue with some guy who probably lives in a trailer park with 6 cats and a huge chip on his shoulder about people not respecting his savvy with televisions.

MORE BS I'm sure they're all laughing at you about...

Gussie Girl...

YOU ARE an ungrateful , sociopath that deserves a LOT less that what you are getting...
Keep the crap coming , you ARE showing YOUR TRUE colors.....

Ron.M....Cool...

Gus67
User

Dec 21, 2010, 7:51 PM

Post #17 of 23 (4120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Again,STILL Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

You know Ron,I am beginning to think you have a crush on me....

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 21, 2010, 7:57 PM

Post #18 of 23 (4116 views)
Shortcut

Gussie Girl....

NOT a word of denial from you means aggreement on ALL counts , right ????

Ron.M....Cool....

Gus67
User

Dec 21, 2010, 8:13 PM

Post #19 of 23 (4113 views)
Shortcut

If I said you were right would it make you happy?...

You know,I bet everyone could care less about what you or I for that matter think.

You are truly a mental case.

I actually have to get back to my job so I will play with you a little later tonight...cant wait...see you soon

Gus67
User

Dec 21, 2010, 8:47 PM

Post #20 of 23 (4109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus67] Again,STILL Not so smart !!!! & MORE BS from Gussy!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I had to come back once more and thank you...I and a co worker have been laughing all afternoon about you and your tangent...

you are truly disturbed..

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 21, 2010, 9:56 PM

Post #21 of 23 (4105 views)
Shortcut

Gussie Girl.....

I actually have to get back to my job so I will play with you a little later tonight...cant wait...see you soon

I'm AMAZED anyone would hire you with that crappy outlook you have....
I can't wait to see what more crap you care to post...

If I said you were right would it make you happy?...

In YOUR mind NOBODY is right , just YOU....

I and a co worker have been laughing all afternoon about you and your tangent...

I'm not suprised...
You & your co-worker are both under the influence of something....

Have fun idiots....

Ron.M....Cool.....

Gus67
User

Dec 22, 2010, 4:40 AM

Post #22 of 23 (4099 views)
Shortcut

Ron,

I am truly amazed at the effort you put into writing this.You must REALLY hate me...I must have really pushed your buttons to get you so wound up.

I am fascinated at the efforts you will go through to sway people into believing that I am an evil person when in fact I am a genuine nice guy.

However,I am so nice that when I find an a**hole like you I take it upon myself to do exactly what I am doing right now..and that is make you look like a raving lunatic.

Let me ask you this,what sane person would write paragraph after paragraph of nonsense,spewing hatred and bad will to someone they never even met?

I am losing interest in making you look like a fool...so what else do you have for me to fight with you about? I believe most people would read these posts and see who is the sane and rational one..so what's it gonna be?

Also,

What's up with the "gussy girl" thing? are you wishing me to be girl? that's kinda creepy,what's up with that?

BTW,

techchris,I ordered the IC's last night.$39 for 2 with shipping.I figured it's worth the risk.Thanks for the input

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 22, 2010, 7:14 PM

Post #23 of 23 (4089 views)
Shortcut

Gus67;....

You must REALLY hate me...I must have really pushed your buttons to get you so wound up.

Hate IS a gross UNDERSTATEMENT !!!!...
I bet your wife is a SAINT to put up with your bull....
I don't think you are getting enough nookie...
That's why you are such a J.O.

I am fascinated at the efforts you will go through to sway people into believing that I am an evil person

NO sway needed here , just be able to read.....

in fact I am a genuine nice guy.

A single oppinion from a genuine narcissistic idiot that also has a Superiority Complex....

However,I am so nice that when I find an a**hole like you I take it upon myself to do exactly what I am doing right now

MORE of the above....

You think you are the "greatest thing since sliced bread"...
I got news for you , you are nothing but BURNT TOAST !!!!

I believe most people would read these posts and see who is the sane and rational one..so what's it gonna be?

It's YOUR sanity that's in serious doubt...
Your the aggravator.....

$39 for 2 with shipping.I figured it's worth the risk.Thanks for the input

TOO cheap to spend $16 on a manual , but willing to spend $39 on some ICs...
ANY continuity there ????

Guess what Folks !!!

I found a pix of Gus AFTER his corrective surgery to improve his appearance....

Here it IS:=>..

That explains his "charming" personality" doesn't it ???

Santa WILL dump a giant load of bat dung in your stocking , so have a terrible Christmas , and a lousy , sickly & poverty stricken New Year , DipS#!% !!!!

HA , HA , HA.....

Ron.M...Cool....

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 22, 2010, 11:07 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)