Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
RCA 52

medicsanders
New User

Nov 16, 2008, 1:17 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3263 views)
Shortcut
RCA 52 Can't Post

I have a 52 inch RCA... It is about 2-3 years old. The other day, when I turned on the TV, I had 3 lines (red, freen, yellow) that run across the tv. Also, the things that are on the TV, are shadowed.
Any ideas as to what is going on??
Please help.

slinteriors
User

Nov 20, 2008, 12:09 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3239 views)
Shortcut
Re: [medicsanders] RCA 52 [In reply to] Can't Post

Can you post a picture of your screen and also include your model number of the set. Sounds like an ITC222 xhassis with the FL231 open due to the vertical IC solder, but a pic would help me be more positive.

pfryejr
New User

Dec 10, 2008, 10:48 PM

Post #3 of 6 (3195 views)
Shortcut
Re: [slinteriors] RCA 52 [In reply to] Can't Post

i have an rca 52" tv. model #hd52w59. and the chassis # is itc222a. just went out of warrenty in feb. and now i get the red blue and green on the screen. it looks like everyone has 3 heads. the screen aslo goes in and out. please help

slinteriors
User

Dec 11, 2008, 4:01 AM

Post #4 of 6 (3186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pfryejr] RCA 52 [In reply to] Can't Post

convergence power supply board if all 3 colors are out thats the board on the left looking in from the rear which is suspended above the rest of the chassis

Apollo
New User

Jul 22, 2009, 7:39 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [medicsanders] RCA 52 [In reply to] Can't Post

are you getting the blinking lights in the front of the TV,if you are then your problem is most likely going to be a issue with your ballast, if your not getting the blinking lights then its most likely going to be a problem with your power supply board, there is a power outage in the board

rolandxman
New User

Apr 28, 2010, 3:14 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Apollo] RCA 52 [In reply to] Can't Post

I have RCA HD52W58 52" TV. Starting a couple of months ago, when i tried to turn it on, it would shut down within a few minutes. After a couple of tries it stayed on. As of last night, it makes a high pitched whine and won't turn on at all. The green light turns on and the high pitch whine cycle like this for a few times by itself, and then stops. The TV never turns on.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)