Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Reba McEntire rocked her 1993 CMA dress at the ACM Awards Sunday

yanlin
New User

Apr 17, 2018, 3:37 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2325 views)
Shortcut
Reba McEntire rocked her 1993 CMA dress at the ACM Awards Sunday Can't Post

ring back the ‘90s, because Reba McEntire can still get “Fancy.” The country music superstar, who hosted the Academy of Country Music Awards Sunday night, took the stage during the show for a duet of “Does He Love You” with daughter-in-law Kelly Clarkson. Cartons Of Marlboro Gold free shipping But the stunner came in McEntire’s subtle throwback: The 63-year-old rocked the same low-cut, sequined red dress that she wore during a performance of the same song with Linda Davis at the 1993 CMA Awards. The dress had been housed in a display at the Country Music Hall of Fame until McEntire retrieved it. Cartons Of Marlboro Red hot sale online Jason Aldean returns to ACM Awards after Vegas shooting Carrie Underwood made a triumphant return in what was her first performance and public appearance since she fell down the steps of her home and needed 40 to 50 stitches on her face. Underwood performed her new song "Cry Pretty" at the 53rd Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. ACM Awards 2018: Top show moments “Sandi Spika made it in 1993,” she told Entertainment Tonight. “I didn’t tell Sandi I was going to bring it back and wear it tonight. I saw her reaction, I saw her in the audience, she was crying.” Cartons Of Newport 100S wholesaler online She also joked that she was “really pleased” that the gown still fit. McEntire and Clarkson, who is married to McEntire's former stepson, Brandon Blackstock, performed their duet as part of a flashback theme throughout the night that honored country music’s greatest history.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)