Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
crt HELP

ellis08
New User

Mar 8, 2010, 4:25 AM

Post #1 of 3 (998 views)
Shortcut
crt HELP Can't Post

hey people i need some serious help , i have a phillips 55" model 60P8341A AND i just changed out the crt coolant fluid , i put everything back together and i turn it on i only heard the tv turn on but no sound or picture , i kind of mess with the crt leads and i saw some of the colors come on WELL THE GREEN and only when i turn off the tv , what could it be and how i fix it and get my image back.............HELP PLEASE 911 ,MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!Unsure

techchris
Veteran

Mar 8, 2010, 6:30 PM

Post #2 of 3 (986 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ellis08] crt HELP [In reply to] Can't Post

what do you mean you can see the green but only when you turn off the tv? sounds like you have not put everything back as it was before the coolant change. did you take photos of things you disconnected before you started?

ellis08
New User

Mar 8, 2010, 7:26 PM

Post #3 of 3 (982 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] crt HELP [In reply to] Can't Post

what i mean is the color only comes on when i turn off the tv i dont get no image only colors , how can i fix it
yes what it is , is that i broke one of the red hv plastics that go inside to secure it , so now i dont know how deep to put it in so i get get some current to send the signal .
i need help bad this tv is for someone else , i did the fluid change and that was it i thought it was fool proof ....
another issue is the GROUND wires is there a necesary way to put it on on the housing......
i thought of taking pics but it was too late

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.17 s on (CGI/1.1)