Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
46" RCA P46732BA Color doing wierd things@!!!!

lost_1
New User

May 30, 2005, 2:53 AM

Post #1 of 1 (951 views)
Shortcut
46" RCA P46732BA Color doing wierd things@!!!! Can't Post

Hello, I have this 46" RCA P46732BA and it was wondering, when watching the tv it sometimes has a very small almost not present flicker on the whole screen, kind of like small flashes but still small. Well, this is kinda hard to describe.....I have replaced the HV Splitter as it had a problem with that and I got this from a friend who had this for almost all winter in a damp cold basement, ok...well, I get this home and it runs for about 6 hours and has some problem from the start with the picture looking very darkish, and when there is ppl in the sunlight on tv you can see that the level of brightness or something that I cant adjust blurring up their faces or what ever the lighter part touches. I unplug it and let it set for about 3 months. So last week I plugged this unit back up and got to adjusting on the setting in the back and get my colors in focus and start to watch it. Same problem looks like ppl eyes have masscara on that has ran sideways to the right and the color looked ok had to almost turn it all the way down! Well, today had it on and was letting my kids watch this and the colors tuned down so much that I had to turn the color backup and the eye no longer ran shades from them and it didnt look at all like the lighter screens was messing up the ppls face shots outside. So I sit down and watch it and then boom the TV started the small flickering ( remember very hard to notice ) and then the color went back to too colorful and the brightness went back up?????Can anyone please help me out??? I use this TV now with my kids to watch as this there TV and I would love to fix this for them and any help would be very helpful. Thank you. :)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)