Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:

Costinkara
New User

Apr 18, 2020, 7:46 PM

Post #1 of 1 (818 views)
Shortcut
49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues: Can't Post

I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:

1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled. 

What do you think? What do I need to do?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.18 s on (CGI/1.1)