Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
57" Sony screen is dark after screen replacement.

derek7871
New User

Jan 3, 2005, 4:29 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1301 views)
Shortcut
57" Sony screen is dark after screen replacement. Can't Post

I had to replace all 3 screens on my Sony 57". After the new screens were in, you have to be sitting directly in front of the screen to get a decent picture. If you move to either side, the picture gets really dark. After the screen got broken, the picture was fine (except for the hole in the middle). The mirror is ok and I've tried flipping the inside screen around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

shadetree
Veteran

Jan 4, 2005, 4:30 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derek7871] 57" Sony screen is dark after screen replacement. [In reply to] Can't Post

the only thing it could be is you were sent the wrong screens if you installed them correctly

mikemaiertv
Enthusiast

Jan 6, 2005, 7:39 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derek7871] 57" Sony screen is dark after screen replacement. [In reply to] Can't Post

Sounds as if they were not installed correctly are the like this ( from the inside of the set out ) Ferensil this screen appears to have groves in a circle if there are rased edges you can feel the ruff edges go in tward the mirror, the linticular this screen has verticl lines up and down, the raised edge goes out tward you, the protective has no lines or groves basical clear plastic is the last screen out twards you
Mike Owens Owner Competition TV Spokane WA.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)