Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Bang and Olufsen CRT televsion

Kendrirck88
New User

Sep 5, 2016, 3:25 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1713 views)
Shortcut
Bang and Olufsen CRT televsion Can't Post

Hello. I have bought a Bang and Olufsen crt television; I think the model is MX7000. I have connected it to a playstation one to test it and the screen seems to just constantly flicker and slide across. I have tried to play it through the aerial and the av scart leads and the picture remains the same. Does anyone know why this is happening and if so how do you fix it? Many thanks

jts1957
Veteran

Sep 5, 2016, 8:50 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kendrirck88] Bang and Olufsen CRT televsion [In reply to] Can't Post

Troubleshoot it and find out.
http://elektrotanya.com/...&kat2=schematics

-------------------------

Kendrirck88
New User

Sep 5, 2016, 9:31 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Bang and Olufsen CRT televsion [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the reply. I don't really understand electronics so I was just wondering if anyone knew what the possible causes could be. When I turn the television off and on with my ps1 plugged in the screen works fine then after a few seconds the picture starts moving to the left then then contrast goes very high and it starts to flicker. Do you know why this could be? The guy I bought it off says it works fine and it's been set up for a Nintendo and I can change the settings on a beolink 1000 remote control but I'm not sure the remote is working properly as only some of the buttons seem to work. I think he is lying but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any ideas?

Kendrirck88
New User

Sep 6, 2016, 12:06 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1678 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kendrirck88] Bang and Olufsen CRT televsion [In reply to] Can't Post

I've hooked the TV up to some old consoles like a snes and the picture is fine. Could it just be the PlayStation causing this problem? Or do I need to change some settings?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)