Snyper3xs
New User

Jul 5, 2021, 5:59 AM

Post #1 of 1 (658 views)
Shortcut
Black screen flashing red light Samsung Smart TV Can't Post

Hi guys. I have a problem with my Samung Smart TV series 6. UA55D6000
https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA55D6000SMXXY/

Problem: TV turns on, backlight is active but shows black screen. After a while the blacklight will turn off, then in a couple of seconds it turns back on again. This process continues until the power is disconnected. I am unable to turn the TV off at its switch, need to disconnect main power (since the problem started).

When the TV is off the red light is on. I have no remote control so pressing the power button but hand will activate the backlight. At the same time when the TV is turned on the red light will flash 5 times and then stay off.

When it happened:
The TV was working fine connected to a PC. I left the PC running and turned TV off for about 30 mins or so. Come back to turn the TV back on and this is when the problem started.

Current situation:
After doing some research i decided to take the TV apart and see what I could find. I have removed and inspected the main, power and T-con boards but cannot find any noticable visual sign of damage. Removing either left or right cable from the T-con board shows half a white screen. IE one T-con cable is in and one removed, the TV willl show 1 side half white and the other half black (with backlight).

Any help would be appreciated. :D

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)