Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Can't Program Channels In Philips 32HF7544D/27 LCD TV

70JUDGE
New User

Dec 11, 2008, 9:54 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1517 views)
Shortcut
Can't Program Channels In Philips 32HF7544D/27 LCD TV Can't Post

I have a Philips LCD TV Model number 32HF7544D/27,and I can't seem to get it to where I can program the channels.I have a Enseo HD1000 tuner that came with the TV.It is supose to have a NTSC tuner built into it,but I can't seem to get it to where I can get the channels to show up.In the manual it shows that you can get into the TV setup menu by pushing the F button on the RC2573GR remote,but the only menus I can get into is the standard menu by pushing menu on the standard remote,and the internal TV setup menu by putting the TV in ITV mode by punching in a code,and pushing M on the RC2573GR remote.The code for the regular remote doesn't work.In the regular menu under install all it does is scan channel 0,and show a bar going accross the screen showing the MHZ. counting up.I'm guessing it is HD "Air" mode looking for an HD antenna?In the regular comsumer mode setup it doesn't give me a choice of cable,or air.I talked to the Philips company commercial division,and they told me that some of the menus are missing,and that I needed to have the TV reflashed.They also said that the only people that have the tool is them.Is there a way to reset the TV without having it reflashed?All the other functions seem alright.Please let me know if any of you can help.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank You very much!
Tyler

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)