Can't get Picture Right, SANSUI, Help !

jwarner2005
New User

May 31, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1152 views)
Shortcut
Can't get Picture Right, SANSUI, Help ! Can't Post

Hello. can someone help me.

I was messing with my TV's picture one night and turned down the Brightness and Contrast so that there wasn't to much light coming from the tv and I wouldn't keep anybody awake. So the next day I tried to return it to normal and got frustrated and hit the picture reset buttonUnsure, now I can't get it back to normal. The color is not the same all of the time, like it was when i didn't mess with it. when I go to the DVD aux. for my home theater system I have to fix it everytime or At least I can't remember how it was. and on some channels the color is either to deep or blurred or to pink, and some channels are just fine. Does anybody know what the best picture setting is, for a 31" SANSUI 2004 regular tube. it's not much of a complex tv setting just gives you the picture mode where you can change Brightness - Contrast - Color - Sharpness - Tint.Unsure

I just got a Playstation 2 and I liked how the picture looked on it and now I can't remember how it was. I tried using the basic Calibration that I heard reading about but I can't figure it out. can some one help me !!.. thanks

J Warner

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)