Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
D36TF30 RCA tv won't power up

fuqqnkrzy
New User

Apr 4, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1839 views)
Shortcut
D36TF30 RCA tv won't power up Can't Post

i got this tv D36TF30 chassis CTC210DB from a friend who bought a new one and didnt know what was wrong with this one. the problem i am having is when i plugged it in nothing happened no clicking no power no nothing almost like the cord wasn't plugged in. i took the back off and everything seemed ok so i plugged the cord in and tried the tv again and it worked,ran for about 15 minutes just fine with snow because i had nothing connected to the tv. when i turned the tv off and then tried to turn it back on it worked fine, unplugged the cord and plugged the cord back in and now nothing again let it set for a few hours and tried again and still nothing, no clicking no nothing. i dont have the remote to try the power button on the remote but from what i remember my friend said the remote didnt power it up either. i couldnt find anything on this model or chassis please help me maybe figure this out this tv looks like and awesome tv and would like to be able to use it after all it is high def. thank you in advance

kassy
New User

Apr 4, 2005, 12:32 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1835 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fuqqnkrzy] D36TF30 RCA tv won't power up [In reply to] Can't Post

I suggest you first resolder entire power supply.Second change all elcap. If there is start resisstor check it.Be aware there is high voltage.Always work when tv is switched off and let big elcap to discharge.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)