Help! I still need help finding RCA part number for CTC-169GM

jpuderer
New User

Aug 22, 2004, 8:22 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1294 views)
Shortcut
Help! I still need help finding RCA part number for CTC-169GM Can't Post

Hi

I'm looking for the RCA part number for a small transitor.

I had posted this question a few weeks ago and someone promised to get back to me, but never did. I included the full model number this time.

The full model number is "CTC169GM AR 1063 C5N" which may contain some superfluous digits.

The small transistor is labelled Q108 on the both the PCB and diagram pasted to the inside of the chassis. It is located between locations 6AA and 6BB (according to the diagram).

Thanks!

mel
Veteran

Aug 23, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1285 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jpuderer] Help! I still need help finding RCA part number for CTC-169GM [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a CTC-169 in the shop. I'll see what I can find tomorrow.

Paul
New User

Aug 23, 2004, 6:01 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jpuderer] Help! I still need help finding RCA part number for CTC-169GM [In reply to] Can't Post

The RCA part # is 143802.Rca doesn't supply the generic # for the transistors so you have to order the original .

jpuderer
New User

Aug 23, 2004, 10:54 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Paul] Help! I still need help finding RCA part number for CTC-169GM [In reply to] Can't Post

Much appreciated. For future reference, how do you find out this information?

Paul
New User

Aug 24, 2004, 1:15 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1261 views)
Shortcut

I use to be a RCA service center in Canada,so I have the computer program with all the parts number.I also have all the schematic for older models(prior to 1999).hope it will solve your problem.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)