Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
LG 22LH20 No Power

5dozCigars
New User

Dec 31, 2010, 6:43 AM

Post #1 of 3 (961 views)
Shortcut
LG 22LH20 No Power Can't Post

I have this LG 22LH20 LCD TV/Monitor. It was working fine up until my grandson accidentally knocked it over. It now has no power indicators at all. I took it apart to see if there were any obvious problems but nothing is cracked or disconnected. I checked both the power supply and main board for popped capacitors and found nothing. No burns or evidence of overheating. Fuse is okay. I have AC voltage on part of the board but nothing on the connector where it is labeled 5.2V, 15V,GND,OLP,ON,DIM,M/S. Should I buy that guys book on repairing Switching Power Supplies? Should I take a gamble and buy a PS from shopjimmy.com? SmileSmile

ian33
User

Dec 31, 2010, 2:30 PM

Post #2 of 3 (952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [5dozCigars] LG 22LH20 No Power [In reply to] Can't Post

disconnect and reconnect everything and check for cracks again

5dozCigars
New User

Jan 1, 2011, 4:44 AM

Post #3 of 3 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ian33] LG 22LH20 No Power [In reply to] Can't Post

I have completely disassembled the whole thing. I just don't see any damage except a small crack in the external plastic frame near the stand. I checked carefully around that area but I don't see any thing obvious.

No DC voltages on the output at the connector that goes to the main board. Right now I can't get it to even light the power LED. Do you know what the voltages are that I should see at the four connectors that run to the LCD panel?

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)