Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
LG 50LN5700-UH - screen went blank but audio remained ...

fairlaniac
New User

Jan 28, 2018, 6:09 PM

Post #1 of 2 (686 views)
Shortcut
LG 50LN5700-UH - screen went blank but audio remained ... Can't Post

... I looked at a number of youtube videos. Seems according to the videos with a blank screen, audio working and doing the flashlight test and able to see the image on the screen. The problem pointed to the main board. I looked at shopjimmy.com but he was out of main boards. Saw a used on on eBay and took a chance. First off when I power my tv on the LED's flash and I can see the image on the screen with a flashlight. The used board I got has zero response. No LED flash, no on scree image with flashlight. So I put my board back in and I'm back to where I was. Before I spend more money on non-working boards, am I heading in the right direction wanting to replace the main board?

Thank you,
Doug
Thanks,
Doug

(This post was edited by fairlaniac on Jan 28, 2018, 6:12 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 28, 2018, 8:36 PM

Post #2 of 2 (676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fairlaniac] LG 50LN5700-UH - screen went blank but audio remained ... [In reply to] Can't Post

LG EAY62810801 (EAX64905501(2.0)) Power Supply / LED Board (SEE NOTE)

PLEASE NOTE: Models that use this power supply are also HIGHLY susceptible to LED failure. What may seem like a power supply failure may be caused by the failure of one or more LEDs inside the panel (screen). We stock most LED strips for the models in question. Please search your model number to view the available LED strips.

I'd disassemble panel so each LED can be seen.

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Jan 28, 2018, 8:38 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.23 s on (CGI/1.1)