Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
LG 60PB5600-UA Plasma TV Turns off After a Couple Seconds?

DivinePartaker
New User

Jul 3, 2017, 5:24 PM

Post #1 of 1 (3469 views)
Shortcut
LG 60PB5600-UA Plasma TV Turns off After a Couple Seconds? Can't Post

Hoping that there is anothey DIYer here that may have experienced the issue I am having with my 60" Plasma TV(LG 60PB5600-UA). I turn on the tv...sounds comes on...no picture and then immediately powers down a couple seconds later. From research, I thought the issue would be the YSUS board so I ordered a new board from Sears Parts Direct. Installed the Board...popping noise and then the exact same issue returns.

I thought maybe the Y Buffer boards may have been bad and the problem returned due to replacing the YSUS while not replacing the Y Buffer boards. Upon testing the Y Buffer boards, neither of them show any dead spots or sign of failure.

When I power on the TV with the Y-SUS baord disconnected the power stays on with sound. In view of this, I thought it must be the Y-SUS board that was shutting down the TV but a new baord did not fix the problem?? Any ideas?? Any help would be greatly appreciated by myself and, especially, my 4 kids who are missing the use of their gaming systems...lol.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)