Main Board for 65 inch Vidao LED TV

vald
New User

Jan 9, 2018, 3:10 PM

Post #1 of 2 (934 views)
Shortcut
Main Board for 65 inch Vidao LED TV Can't Post

Good Day,

I am trying to locate the main board for a Vidao 65 inch LED TV Model # 65V40UHD. The Main Board has the following numbers:T.MS3458.U801
then LSC650FN01-W and L16053106-0A00247.
I have tried ebay, Amazon and shop jimmy.
On Amazon i get the T.MS3458.U801 but it is for a 40 inch Vidao. Would This work?
On ebay i found a board for a polaroid 65 inch with both man board numbers,
dont know if it will work either because the model is not Vidao.

Please Advise

Thanks

Vald

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 10, 2018, 1:55 AM

Post #2 of 2 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vald] Main Board for 65 inch Vidao LED TV [In reply to] Can't Post

Beyond the Scores: Repairs and Reliability

In addition to TV performance, there are a few more things to consider when choosing among brands. One is how easy it is to get the TV repaired in a timely manner. Major brands typically invest in parts and service networks, so you're more likely to find an authorized repair center nearby.

Reliability appears to be less of an issue. Most major brands do well in our surveys of around 100,000 CR subscribers, with only about 5 percent experiencing problems by the third year of ownership. A number of secondary brands had reliability records comparable to the major brands, but one—Sceptre—was significantly more problem-prone. Some smaller brands simply don't sell enough TVs for us to capture them in our reliability surveys.

Finally, consider the manufacturer's warranty, which could be shorter with an off-brand TV. Most of the TVs in our Ratings carry one-year parts and labor warranties, but they can vary, so check before you buy.

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)