Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Mitsubishi CS-35701 Help Please!

jgreen61
New User

Dec 28, 2004, 4:56 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1161 views)
Shortcut
Mitsubishi CS-35701 Help Please! Can't Post

I bought this Mitsubishi CS-35701 used for 200.00 a few moths ago and it worked perfect and had one of the best pictures I have seen, I am by no means a TV expert but I do have a basic understanding of electronic skills and feel I may with help be able to repair this TV. But first I need some advise as to weather or not it is worth my time/money to do so. First off is this TV known to be a built well ? or is it more or less a throw away when it fails? Ok now I will explan as best I can as to my problem(s) with it ... First off the video would intermitinately flicker, it did this for a couple weeks, The other day I went to turn it on and now I have nothing, no video/sound or any signs of power, I removed back cover and inspected boards (hopeing to find a blown fuse) and found nothing, boards look clean and no burnt areas. I would not mind paying 200.00 to 300.00 to have it repaired or repair it myself if I get enough info as to what tests or likely parts I could replace myself. I just dont want to dump a ton of money into a TV that is know to be a bad investment only to have it fail again in a few months. like i said the picture was great before, any help or advise would be apriciated Smile

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)