Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Mitsubishi LT-46164

FPSCOMPUTER
New User

Jan 7, 2018, 6:37 AM

Post #1 of 3 (818 views)
Shortcut
Mitsubishi LT-46164 Can't Post

Hello to all, &lt;br&gt;I have a Mitsubishi LT-46164 that I "BRICKED". I installed a new main board yesterday and in the process I put a USB Thumb Drive in the Wi-Fi USB slot not paying attention. Turned on the TV and received a message that "No Files Found". I turned the set off and put the Wi-Fi USB in the slot. Turned on the TV and now I get the same message at the bottom of the screen no matter what I do. I tried to reinstall the firmware after resetting back to factory spec and still same issue. Can anyone tell me the location of the cmos chip that holds the firmware? I can remove the chip and reprogram it if I can locate the chip. The board number is 934C374002 and the schematic file:vlp43.pdf. &lt;br&gt; I appreciate any help you can give me. I only work on PC's so I am at a loss on this repair. &lt;br&gt; &lt;br&gt;Happy New Year, &lt;br&gt;Phil Gibson &lt;br&gt;FPSCOMPUTER LLC &lt;br&gt; <br>

(This post was edited by FPSCOMPUTER on Jan 13, 2018, 2:35 AM)

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 7, 2018, 8:25 AM

Post #2 of 3 (811 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FPSCOMPUTER] Mitsubishi LT-46164 [In reply to] Can't Post

According to Service Manual 934C374002 is the Main Board. Board number you mention is the Power Board.

-------------------------

FPSCOMPUTER
New User

Jan 8, 2018, 7:21 PM

Post #3 of 3 (797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Mitsubishi LT-46164 [In reply to] Can't Post

You are 100% correct! I thank you for seeing my error.

Phil

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.24 s on (CGI/1.1)