Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound

Scott1124
New User

Sep 8, 2016, 12:11 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1801 views)
Shortcut
Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound Can't Post

Hi my 60 inch LC60LE644U losing sound while watching it. I HAVE TO UNPLUG THE TV TO GET MY SOUND BACK. AND THEN IT HAPPENS EVENTUALLY AGAIN! I also have red and blue pixies outlining images on the tv like aura around the image...

jts1957
Veteran

Sep 8, 2016, 6:06 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scott1124] Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound [In reply to] Can't Post

Finally got the model number correct, and some minor user name changing and some symptom modification.
I still ask if it does same on any other inputs OF the TV? Taking audio from the TV's headphone jack and feeding it into a surround system still doesn't change the fact that you are using ONLY the satellite box as TV's signal source. (Unless you're taking audio from the satellite box, which would mean that it, NOT the TV has the problem.
Prove to me and yourself that it does the same thing (or not) with a different source feeding a different input type on the television (a DVR feeding the Composite or component inputs, for example).

-------------------------

Scott1124
New User

Sep 8, 2016, 3:14 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound [In reply to] Can't Post

I didnt think about that I will try it out this evening

Scott1124
New User

Sep 11, 2016, 2:36 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound [In reply to] Can't Post

Same issue with DVD and Xbox. I watching a movie from my DVD player and sound went out . Also sound goes out when switching channels thru my dish network box. So I changed my imputed to my sons Xbox and still no sound. All I'm puts DVD and Xbox are HDMI cables to the TV board. So any idea's?

jts1957
Veteran

Sep 11, 2016, 3:32 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Scott1124] Need Help Aquos sharp losing sound [In reply to] Can't Post

You are still only reporting that the HDMI jacks are definitely involved but you have NO IDEA whether any other inputs are or are not involved. ALL HDMI jacks will usually feed a switching IC chip, the output of this chip will feed the signal processing circuits. Other inputs will also feed the signal processing circuits but via a different route. http://imgur.com/a/YDgbK

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)