Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Need advise on 47LG70 lost image but sound

Pdsavard
New User

Dec 5, 2017, 1:43 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1082 views)
Shortcut
Need advise on 47LG70 lost image but sound Can't Post

Hi experts! I try to repair my old tv. 47lg70 that lost image when the kids are listening. The screen just goes off but we still got sound. When I close the tv, the standby light are one. If I touch the power button, the led start blinking red then blue. The backlight lit at 100% the dim after 10 sec (inactivity). No image, just sound.

I first try the flashlight test but no image. And I can see the backlight normally working.
So, like I got sound I order an new tcon board (a few mount ago I got a episode with vertical line in dark area) but after swapping the tcon the problem persist.
I order a mainboard on eBay and I receive an broken board and not the correct model. I am waiting for refund...
Before ordering another mainboard for you think is can be the problem? The board is sold out everywhere. I found one on ustvparts.com but I for not know this site. It is a good and trusted site?
Thanks for your help.

Pdsavard
New User

Dec 6, 2017, 5:10 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pdsavard] Need advise on 47LG70 lost image but sound [In reply to] Can't Post

Nobody?

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 6, 2017, 9:09 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pdsavard] Need advise on 47LG70 lost image but sound [In reply to] Can't Post

You NEVER tried 'A' Main Board. Angelic

-------------------------

Pdsavard
New User

Dec 7, 2017, 5:28 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Need advise on 47LG70 lost image but sound [In reply to] Can't Post

?

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 7, 2017, 6:42 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1051 views)
Shortcut

an broken board and not the correct model

wasn't tried...

And

Before ordering another mainboard

also wasn't tried.

Therefore: You NEVER tried 'A' Main Board.

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)