Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Panasonic Plasma 55UT50 Trying to be fixed. Help!!!

seikon
New User

Jul 7, 2020, 5:59 PM

Post #1 of 1 (758 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic Plasma 55UT50 Trying to be fixed. Help!!! Can't Post

Short but sweet background...

Bought the TV with the "8 blink issue." After a quick Google I figured I could easily bring it to my local repair shop to fix the SS board.

That plan was going great. When it got to the TV repair man, he said that the board had already been fixed once, but not with genuine parts. He said he would use the right screws (with washers) and clean up not only the SS board, but the SC board as well. Just to prevent any further concerns. Everything else looked good.

All parts came in and he said it was temporarily fixed. Everything was working perfectly fine for a few minutes, and then the screen just turned blank. And nothing.

He said he's been fiddling around with it and has had no luck.

It's definitely possible that since I bought the TV somewhat blind, that it already had an existing issue on top of the 8 blinks, and that's the reason it's not working, but something tells me there's something else going on that he is overlooking.

Any ideas? I have a tough time believing that the TV panel just completely died at that exact time after he fixed it.

Any help would be great. I don't want to really spend more money if there's no point, but I'm thinking this TV can be saved!

Thank you!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)