Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Panasonic TX-L32S20B power supply problem

shadsbass
New User

Jan 25, 2018, 1:44 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1487 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic TX-L32S20B power supply problem Can't Post

I have a Panasonic TX-L32S20B which has started to turn off at random intervals leaving the LED showing a solid green. Sometimes it comes back on of its own accord. Sometimes it will comes back on following a power switch off/on. Sometimes it will come back on when commanded by the remote. Sometimes it refuses to come on at all even after the power has been disconnected overnight. Then sometime later, when commanded, it will start up normally.

I have downloaded the service manual but it does not included a schematic of the power unit PCB part number N0AC3GJ00017. I have searched the internet without success. Does anyone have this schematic or any suggerstions as to what the problem could be?

pj87
New User

Jun 18, 2018, 11:27 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shadsbass] Panasonic TX-L32S20B power supply problem [In reply to] Can't Post

I have the same issue - did you manage to resolve this or find a schematic?

The issue is not with the relays (I bypassed them as a test), and I have also performed a factory reset. I suspect an issue with a power supply which is causing it to reset, so I will likely replace the power board and see if this resolves things.

shadsbass
New User

Jun 19, 2018, 7:40 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pj87] Panasonic TX-L32S20B power supply problem [In reply to] Can't Post

I was not able to track down a schematic without which a repair would be very time-consuming. Given that the TV was seven years old a replacement board would not be economic so it has gone to the local recycling site.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)