Dec 15, 2021, 2:03 PM
Post #1 of 1
Hi everybody I
Panasonic Tx-65x700 starnge starting behavior
have a problem with a Panasonic FX-65x700.
When left off for more tan 10 minutes, when we start it we have, and always like that
- backlight on, no display, black screen
- we switch it off and on again
- we have alternate black vertidal bars and colored lines, always the same patern
- switch again and it works, stable
;If we stitch if off and on again, its ok as long as we don't leave it off for 10 minutes.
Switch on, off, again at 1 min you'll see the patern.
What I'ev done so far
- open the tv, check for visible defetcs on each boards, check cables etc...
- resolder some bad looking soldering on the power board
- suspecting a temperature sensitive issue (aka, when it's hot it works ?), but one can exclude this issue on the main board.
What can I do next to try to isolate the responsible of the problem? T-Con failure ?
Many thanks for advices and help
(This post was edited by jmjosse on Dec 16, 2021, 12:15 AM)