First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mloo55
New User

Jul 2, 2009, 7:24 PM

Post #26 of 33 (860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Can't Post

Ron
You are right I am a repairman but sometimes we need the advice of other partners to make a shortcut meanwhile one is troubleshooting the problem, many problems appears to be hard to find but that is our job,solve the problem and that is the point how to let the client to know the cost, time consuming and the spares. All is a method and it finish when the customer is happy so I am. Everything in our job is a challenge and as time passes we learn more but more techonlogy is coming too. Thanks to everybody
mloo55

Ron.M
Veteran

Jul 2, 2009, 7:40 PM

Post #27 of 33 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mloo55] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Can't Post

mloo55;....

You are right I am a repairman but sometimes we need the advice of other partners to make a shortcut meanwhile one is troubleshooting the problem, many problems appears to be hard to find but that is our job,solve the problem and that is the point

There are a lot of TV ,etc, techs on this forum...Some good,some not so good....BUT . NOT one of us knows EVERYTHING there is to know about our field of expertise...That's why we MUST consult with one another for help & guidence...With the ever changeing field of electronics , that is more apparent than ever...

Thanks to everybody

From me personally, you are MOST welcome!!!

Later....Ron.M....Cool.....
Veteran & Retired TV technician

rrobor
Veteran

Jul 3, 2009, 12:43 AM

Post #28 of 33 (851 views)
Shortcut

What a load of rubbish. I diagnosed a micro issue, guess what, it was a micro issue. I diagnosed the guy knew how, you were fddling about with poor reception. Now you called my post "hogwash" Sure you went back and edited that out but guess what, my post was correct. Now to suggest that the timing crystal on the micro is not a micro fault is trying hard for an excuse. Whilst you were on about testing signal etc, I had the guy checking his micro. Now you dont have to refer to me directly if you dont agree, its easy to say "I cant see it being that I think its this". But to shout "HOGWASH" is designed to create anger so your protest is false. I again repeat I agreed not to bother you if you didnt bother me YOU started it. Now you call me a pest. How high would you jump if I called you the pest for patching and pasting and pointing out ad infinitum, and totally comandeering any post that suits your mood. You sir are a loud bully, I ask you to leave me alone and I will certainly leave you alone. But to insult then to say I wont do it if you wont, is just you wanting the last insult. Rob

(This post was edited by rrobor on Jul 3, 2009, 12:57 AM)

Ron.M
Veteran

Jul 3, 2009, 2:32 AM

Post #29 of 33 (842 views)
Shortcut

RRRoobhore:....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Now you called my post "hogwash" Sure you went back and edited that out but guess what, my post was correct.

I put it back!!!...Yes ,if you read my post I said you were in the right
area!!!

But to shout "HOGWASH" is designed to create anger so your protest is false.

IF you went back & read the post that was in, YOU would see that "Hogwash" reffers to the "PANEL" YOU said the micro was on...

I diagnosed the guy knew how, you were fddling about with poor reception.

Now you are a psycic????...Horsepucky!!!.... You found out the SAME time I did....You trying to impress people here????

I again repeat I agreed not to bother you if you didnt bother me YOU started it.

What a FULL LOAD OF S%$T THAT IS!!!!....
Read the following;==>
rrobor
Veteran

Jun 30, 2009, 10:23 PM

Post #7 of 28 (100 views)
Copy Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Quote | Reply
Ron neither of us will ever find out because the chances of this being fixed is close to zero. As a Philips engineer for 24 or so years I know what issues they had and this sounds like the usual. So yes it may be hogwash to you if that pleases you. But whether the micro is on a panel or not they were famed for doing just the thing the guy complains of, so tell him after he spends his money and finds out. sure it could be anything but Id be willing to bet on it, would you.

PROOF YOU ARE A LIAR AGAIN!!!!

Now to suggest that the timing crystal on the micro is not a micro fault is trying hard for an excuse.

I NEVER suggested that...
I said THE MICRO WAS NOT AT FAULT that YOU said ""used to cost heaps to get it unscrambled and you had to send the panel to the distributer to have it done.""...YOU & ONLY YOU JUMPED THE GUN...PERIOD

Now you call me a pest. How high would you jump if I called you the pest for patching and pasting and pointing out ad infinitum, and totally comandeering any post that suits your mood.

Calling you a "pest" was a gentle jab & NOT intended to offend you....
Who's got "Thin skin" now???
Patching (in computer speak,that's called "Copying) & pasting is a way of life on the net,etc...
Like it OR leave it!....
I do NOT& NEVER did comandeer ANY post OR thread.....
I reply accurately with as much info as I think is needed....

You sir are a loud bully, I ask you to leave me alone and I will certainly leave you alone.

THERE IS A GOD!!!! Your wish is hereby GRANTED....

rrobor
Veteran

Jul 3, 2009, 8:17 AM

Post #30 of 33 (835 views)
Shortcut

There is not one technician on earth who has not had a lucky break, I and you would have given this as a faulty micro but I as you would have very carefully check the feeds to the micro etc I also stayed I had no info on that particular set but about that time Philips had issues with micros. To call someone a liar means eather you dont understand English or you are out to insult, I leave it to you to chose. I stated I would leave you alone if you left me alone. You swore you called me a liar, you blasphemed then you state that is it. My worst insult to you is call you a bully and you again are trying to go away stating I told him, he wont be back. Well sorry Ron, I wont stop if you continue insulting me and guess what, we are both be getting close to be kicked out of this site. Rob

FUXER
User

Jul 4, 2009, 7:56 AM

Post #31 of 33 (828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Can't Post

It appears to me that Mloo 55 has been having us on- if he is a repairman, God help his suckers!(customers).Shocked

Ron.M
Veteran

Jul 4, 2009, 8:12 PM

Post #32 of 33 (816 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FUXER] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Can't Post

FUXER;....

It appears to me that Mloo 55 has been having us on- if he is a repairman,

HOW in the world did you arrive at that conclusion????

Later....Ron.M....Cool....

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Jul 4, 2009, 8:13 PM)

mloo55
New User

Jul 4, 2009, 11:13 PM

Post #33 of 33 (810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FUXER] Philips 21pt6341- tunes only one channel [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, I cannot critize to any of you for your work the only fact was I requested ideas of what could be the solution to my problem as I was troubleshooting the problem because this forum I think of is for help each other unless any idea is welcome. Why I made the question? simply because is normal to make questions-that is all. Many of us know where the problem is or the stage where is but others had a problem very close to mine and know what component could the problem..remember we have to go for the most obviuos ...resistors,capacitor and finally the ic and if is the processor it is expensive so one must be sure of it. My customers are explained of what the problem is and its price so they are alert of it . I had never problems with customers and I like to change ideas from partners all around the world..it is good.. it fill you and finally it was the reason of my question each of you addressed me in the right way and I appreciatte for your good heart but please help each us with good ideas and avoid other intentions.
see you
mloo55

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)