Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Phillips lcd tv colour problem

thewelder
New User

Nov 2, 2017, 10:25 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1373 views)
Shortcut
Phillips lcd tv colour problem Can't Post

i have a phillips 42pfl5603d/10 which has developed a strange colour problem, there are slight pink tones on areas of the screen, which although mild are really annoying, I have done all the reset stuff i can think of and researched similar faults that imply it could be the t-con or main board. has anyone come across this model before or any advise.

jts1957
Veteran

Nov 3, 2017, 2:49 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thewelder] Phillips lcd tv colour problem [In reply to] Can't Post

I think even on that side of the big puddle that the manufacturer spells their name with one 'l.'

https://badcaps.net/...highlight=42pfl5603d

-------------------------

bjerkel
New User

Nov 12, 2017, 12:22 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thewelder] Phillips lcd tv colour problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Its in the Tcon board or connectors, you can try unhooking the LVDS cable the round one that goes from the main to the Tcon and reseat it and see if that helps, and do the same with the 2 flat cables that go between the tcon and panel...I don't think this will fix anything but its worth a try..Generally Tcon boards are inexpensive if you have to change that.Smile

thewelder
New User

Nov 16, 2017, 4:47 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bjerkel] Phillips lcd tv colour problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the help, i have removed the board it is V420H1-C07
and have found one online, just hope it is that fault :)

Chris

In Reply To
Its in the Tcon board or connectors, you can try unhooking the LVDS cable the round one that goes from the main to the Tcon and reseat it and see if that helps, and do the same with the 2 flat cables that go between the tcon and panel...I don't think this will fix anything but its worth a try..Generally Tcon boards are inexpensive if you have to change that.Smile

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)