Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Pioneer SD-P6093K Convergence Problems

scottie
New User

Sep 15, 2004, 7:03 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer SD-P6093K Convergence Problems Can't Post

I have a Pioneer SD-P6093K that is about 8 years old now. It has worked great since the day I got it home, until now. I turned the unit on and I immediatly noticed that the red convergance was out on the left half of the screen. I have attempted to adjust it with the on-screen cross hairs but I cannot get it lined up. I have adjusted both the center and the outer areas. Now I am having issues with the red along the far right side, but I think my working with it may have caused that. It looks great in the center and to each side of center but gets much worse as you move the left side. The right looks good until you get to the very edge.

Question is, is this an adjustment I can make inside the unit or do I need to replace some of the electronics? Can I fix this myself or do I need to call out a qualified tech? If I need a tech, how do I find one that I can trust? Does anyone know of a reputable service center in the Dallas Ft. Worth area? What should I expect to pay for electronics and labor to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)