Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Programming the Proscan PS32500's Universal Remote

Renaissance 2K
New User

Mar 19, 2005, 10:21 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1801 views)
Shortcut
Programming the Proscan PS32500's Universal Remote Can't Post

Excuse me for not being up to date in the world of electronics, but it's next-to-impossible to find support information regarding Proscan TV's. From the sounds of things they were sold, or went bankrupt, or something of that nature.

Either way, I'm trying to track down a User's Manual for the Proscan PS32500 32" TV. (It was hard enough to find the model number considering our TV has been in the shop for months now... Honestly, I think we've been ripped off, but that's another discussion...)

Specifically, I'm trying to learn how to program the universal remote with which the TV comes.

If anyone has any ideas as to where I can find this information, I'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

mel
Veteran

Mar 19, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Renaissance 2K] Programming the Proscan PS32500's Universal Remote [In reply to] Can't Post

Try www.xdiv.com/remotes. You might also want to check out www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=10948674 for an opportunity to earn a free replacement for your Proscan with a little effort on your part. I have received a free 27" Sony Vega thru this promotion and am encouraging others to take advantage of this offer.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)