Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
RCA Ghosting??? Flickering??? Repair parts???HELP ME! ANYONE??? PLEASE!

Kenny
New User

Mar 7, 2005, 7:12 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1197 views)
Shortcut
RCA Ghosting??? Flickering??? Repair parts???HELP ME! ANYONE??? PLEASE! Can't Post

Hello, I have this 46" RCA P46732BA and when it sets over night or a few hours and you turn it on the picture looks perfect. after about 1 min. the picture gets more..and more color in it like someone has turned up the color...then at about 3-5 mins. the screen looks like someone also adjusted the bright or contrast to where it looks darker...after about 15-20 mins..the tv looks like it levels out and seems fine...anyone know anything about this? is this normal? this is a 1994 model is that it? It also set in a basement that was cold all winter and i did notice the tubes sweating the first 3 days after playing it before i had to replace the hv splitter. ANY HELP OR LINKS WOULD BE NICE. Thanks.

One more thing, I notice when I am changing channels and I go to a channel with a black screen I see a upside down like triangle shadowing of light right in the center of the screen ( greenish color )...then I noticed the screen had a small flicker that would be on the screen ( my wife didnt notice this until I pointed it out to her then she seen it if that tells you how small the flicker is..anyway...then about 3 days ago about 1/4 of the bottom of the screen noticed a straight ( greenish colored ) line that filled the bottom half of the screen and then went away. Then it went to the top and now stays there. I can see it when the screen is showing a black color. I had to replace the HV Splitter as I said before and I noticed that the convergence was off and I adjusted it by the board in the front of tv between under the speaker cover and got it in as best I could. I noticed that it had a short in one of the buttons that I turned as it would flicker the convergence some until i touched it just right??? Anyone PLEASE help me???PLEASE????
LOST!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)