RCA P52939 52 in. Rear Projection Television wd not come on

Piper06
New User

Mar 19, 2005, 7:13 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1046 views)
Shortcut
RCA P52939 52 in. Rear Projection Television wd not come on Can't Post

Hi there to everyone,

well i have a problem where my RCA P52939 52in. Rear Projection Television is not coming on. Fisrt thing we are located in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact so parts are very hard to ship to us but if some one out thereknows the exact part to get maybe we can source it. Well the tv broke down in Jan 2005 and was simply turning off for itself whenever someone tried to turn it on, we tried unpluggin it and still it wd not stay on only coming on for a second and turning right back off for it self. So we did what most ppl wd do we sent it back to the store we bought it from, however its been 2mths now and they still have our tv at their repair store claiming that they themselves do not know what is wrong with it and that they we awaiting a part from the states to repair it. Please if anyone knows of any part or the exact problem with my tv please write back i have a deaf and mute son aged 22 who relies on this tv for the written caption and he is so depressed since the tv being our main tv has been gone.

thanking u in advance for your help,

Piper.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)