Important Information for this group

BL_Thompson
TV Repair Authority

Feb 25, 2003, 9:10 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2334 views)
Shortcut
Important Information for this group Can't Post

Hello all,

Please be advised that I will no longer respond to posts that do not include the model number, a complete description of the problem, and what troubleshooting you have done. 'My 32" RCA doesn't turn on' tells me absolutely nothing.

If you are not a technician, and are seeking advice before taking your unit to a qualified servicer, please identify yourself as such. I will be happy to advise you... as long as you provide the model number and a complete description of the problem(s).

Also be advised that I will not reply to private e-mails unless I have initiated them. I am here to help and advise all... private discussions only help the one (shades of Spock :)

It would be nice if you all would search this forum for previous posts that might answer your question, prior to posting.

One more pet peeve... there is a spell checker built into this wonderful messaging system, please use it. Most people tend to skip over severely mis-spelled messages, including me.

I genuinely hope that no one takes offense at this post. I simply don't have the time to repeatedly respond to frivolous posts.
-----------------------
Bryan Thompson
Spyder Byte Services
Albuquerque, NM

(This post was edited by BL_Thompson on Feb 25, 2003, 9:26 PM)

MaierTV
User

Aug 9, 2003, 3:50 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2206 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BL_Thompson] Important Information for this group [In reply to] Can't Post

I agree some of my responses have been typed fast and without the spell check. I will however improve in the futcher

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)