Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Samsung 4K tv showing nothing but blue lines and snow - see pic

shawntanderson
New User

Jan 8, 2022, 8:14 PM

Post #1 of 2 (747 views)
Shortcut
Samsung 4K tv showing nothing but blue lines and snow - see pic Can't Post

I'm new to this, so I'm sorry if this isn't in the right place, but I searched for my issue and couldn't find anything.

I have a Samsung UN65JU640DF that has suddenly started showing nothing but blue lines and blue snow. Here is a pic:

Link: https://drive.google.com/...nUG/view?usp=sharing

As you can see the CC is perfectly visible above the blue screen and isn't affected by it. I read somewhere to replace the main board, which I found online, but that seemed to be the answer to every issue on that particular site so I thought I should check with this expert group first. Any thoughts or input? I greatly appreciate you taking the time - cheers.

catsunstyx
New User

Jan 11, 2022, 9:16 AM

Post #2 of 2 (713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shawntanderson] Samsung 4K tv showing nothing but blue lines and snow - see pic [In reply to] Can't Post

There may be many reasons: high humidity level, dust in connectors of data cable, but most likely this problem might be because of faulty panel.
In the first two cases, if you know a lot about electronics, you can try to fix the problem yourself. In the case of the panel, I would advise you to call a service technician

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)