Samsung 32" smart TV light inverter board number issue

rjhuber
New User

Jun 29, 2019, 3:00 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1502 views)
Shortcut
Samsung 32" smart TV light inverter board number issue Can't Post

Samsung model no. UN32H5203AF.
I'm trying to replace the light inverter board in my Samsung but have the issue of which board to get as there are two stickers numbers on the board with what I assume are the part numbers.

Part numbers are:
BN96-27250A and BN97-06992A

Attached image shows what I'm talking about.
Am I looking at the right number for the part number of the board?
If not, can someone circle the correct number in the image of full view of the board, please?

After further research, I found this board which has the same stickers as mine and indicates that it is the BN96-27250A board. Did I just answer my own question?

Image of part numbers:

Image of full view:

(This post was edited by rjhuber on Jun 29, 2019, 1:55 PM)

rjhuber
New User

Jul 6, 2019, 3:43 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rjhuber] Samsung 32" smart TV light inverter board number issue [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, it's kind of disheartening to see 60 views with no replies as there seems to be some very knowledgeable people in this forum.
Oh, well, as a good friend of mine says "It is what it is".

Anyway. I bought and installed a new inverter board but it did not correct the issue of having sound but no picture. That's assuming that I purchased the correct board.

I did do the flash light test and can plainly see that there is a picture whiling shining the flash light at the screen but replacing the inverter board did not correct the issue of no picture.

If anyone does decide to reply to this thread, I would ask if they have any advice for troubleshooting the picture issue.

jts1957
Veteran

Oct 14, 2019, 2:27 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rjhuber] Samsung 32" smart TV light inverter board number issue [In reply to] Can't Post

Replace the LED strip(s) inside the panel and "be done with it."

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)