Samsung UE32F5000AW no picture

bluedev
New User

Mar 3, 2017, 2:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Samsung UE32F5000AW no picture Can't Post

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my Samsung UE32F5000AW TV. Few days ago there was power loss in the part of the town and when power got back everything started. Backlight works and there is backlight intensity change when Samsung logo has to appear.
I opened a TV to check inside components. For PSU I've checked the voltages on the end of the power connector which is going to motherboard and everything is as expected (according to the table which is printed on the pcb). There is also T-Con board and I don't really know so much about that, but connections are good. The thing that I've mentioned is that SEMS29 chip is really heating up quickly and I can't touch it after few seconds. - Is that normal? It's really hot on touch, but my IR thermometer is showing abou 45-50 C.

TV model: UE32F5000AW
TCON: RUNTK 5351TP 0055FV
MB: BN41-01955B

Can you give me few tips for my tv to diagnose what is broken?

Thanks.

bluedev
New User

Mar 4, 2017, 11:01 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bluedev] Samsung UE32F5000AW no picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Today I wanted to do some measurments on the tcon, but after pluging TV in, I got tv LED blinking red 2 times fast and 5 times in the same interval (no backlight anymore). Then I plugged motherboard off the PSU and backlight works...

Is this motherboard from beggining? What do you guys think?

(This post was edited by bluedev on Mar 4, 2017, 11:05 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)