Samsung UN55JS8590 clicking issue

paddz123
New User

Oct 15, 2018, 2:13 PM

Post #1 of 1 (674 views)
Shortcut
Samsung UN55JS8590 clicking issue Can't Post

Hello,

my Samsung LED TV stopped working, when i try to turn it on the relais just clicks on and off and after about 15 seconds clicks on and off again and again. I read about bulged capacitors on the power supply board but mine looked fine. Standby voltages on the power board were at 9V which was written on the board so that is fine.

When i unplugged the T-con and mainboard and connected the tv to power the backlight came on. When i did this with a connected t-con but disconnected mainboard there was just one click and nothing else happened, when I then reconnected the mainboard the clicking on and off started again. So I think it is a mainboard Issue.

My manboard numer is BN94-07833B (BN41-2356B) and i can not find any plans for that. I read about the hdmi switching IC going bad on some other mainboards, but there were no shorts that i could measure on the IC. I tried a EEPROM reset but nothing happened when i connected the SDA pin to VCC.

Does anyone have a clue where i could start? Is there any common issue? Or at least some kind of service manual for the tv?
thank you

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)