Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Samsung txg2547

tmatkins_99
New User

Feb 9, 2005, 10:36 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1966 views)
Shortcut
Samsung txg2547 Can't Post

I have horizantol white line on a black screen. Before you say to do a search for this problem. Let me say that I have replaced the vertical IC and all capacitors in the vertical circuit. Any other ideas would be helpful. Thanks for any help.

crawdaddy
New User

Feb 10, 2005, 12:28 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tmatkins_99] Samsung txg2547 [In reply to] Can't Post

Check pins 8 and 9 on the flyback, or more accurately, the low value resistors tied to these pins . One of them (I forget exactly which), supplies the voltage to the vertical circuitry. It's possible that whichever resistor it is may be open. I have the service manual for that set, (it covers several models) if you post your e-mail in your profile I'll fire it off to you. That's one of a few possibilities, the manual may be of some help...

jcabuslay
New User

Mar 27, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crawdaddy] Samsung txg2547 [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Check pins 8 and 9 on the flyback, or more accurately, the low value resistors tied to these pins . One of them (I forget exactly which), supplies the voltage to the vertical circuitry. It's possible that whichever resistor it is may be open. I have the service manual for that set, (it covers several models) if you post your e-mail in your profile I'll fire it off to you. That's one of a few possibilities, the manual may be of some help...

Crawdaddy, I have the same problem with my TXG2547. If you dont mind please send me the service manual too @ josecabuslay@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)