Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Sharp 90" LC-90LE657U Very Slow refresh rate and lines Help

soloblazer
New User

Jul 25, 2016, 1:42 PM

Post #1 of 2 (925 views)
Shortcut
Sharp 90" LC-90LE657U Very Slow refresh rate and lines Help Can't Post

Hey guys, i have a Sharp LC-90LE657U, it was working great then the screen glitches and the refresh rate went to like 5-10 FPS, and has horizontel lines in scrolling. Hoping its not the LCD screen its self, i bought a tcon board and main board to swap out to do some test. I swapped the Tcon board out and same issue. I swapped the main board out, and when you hit power the screen flashed and then shut off and the LED light on the front would do a Flash Fast and then Flash slow. and would just repeat this until you unplugged it. Thinking maybe the new/used main board was the bad, i put the old board in and it booted right up. but had the same slow refresh rate and lines. I ordered another main board, and the exact same thing happened as the first, screen would flash and go off and the led light on front would flash fast and then slow. I tried holding power button down, unplug it and replug back in and it does the same thing. The model number of the board is the exact same, only difference is serial and year made on the board. Thought on what i am missing? Could it be the screen itself and i am just wasting my time?? attached is a pic of what it looks like.

i have a video, but it won't let me post the link, so if you need to see it send me a message.

Any help ideas would be great.

thanks

soloblazer
New User

Jul 25, 2016, 1:43 PM

Post #2 of 2 (923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [soloblazer] Sharp 90" LC-90LE657U Very Slow refresh rate and lines Help [In reply to] Can't Post

http://showtechllc.com/video/tv2

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)