Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Sharp Aquos lc-65le643u turns all white after power up. Help!

Jacobsmith29
New User

May 21, 2018, 5:06 PM

Post #1 of 1 (966 views)
Shortcut
Sharp Aquos lc-65le643u turns all white after power up. Help! Can't Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lik0SerPDLk

Very appreciative for any and all help. Willing to send needed parts to said helper or maybe even PP some cash. I have a lot of parts and various things around. <br> <br>The video of the problem is on YT under Jacob Smithy - Sharp 65 inch lc-65le643u screen goes turns white on power up. You can clearly see the problem in ten seconds. <br> <br>I bought T-con from eBay didn't change at all. The seller said to test the board on the panel that connects to the T-con - fuses and diodes on that board, and that would determine if the panel is bad. <br> <br>Does this sound correct? It's kind of a pain to move this thing around by myself with my health problems, so I just want to be sure I'm going in with a plan before I go through the trouble of setting it up where I can work on it. <br> <br>Is this how one determines if a panel is bad, by testing the diodes and fuses on the board that connects to the T-con? I've been wondering how to determine if a screen is bad. I have others that I suspect that's the problem but didn't know how to test a panel. <br> <br>Thank you! <br>

(This post was edited by Jacobsmith29 on Jun 26, 2018, 3:03 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)