Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
TV not working

fishintyme
New User

Jun 14, 2003, 6:02 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1925 views)
Shortcut
TV not working Can't Post

Hello Everyone just signed up today and looking for some advice. I have a Daewoo(I know some of you guy's don't like themWink) 19" color tv. Yesterday we had a thunderstorm roll through. When my wife got home she checked everything downstairs and everything was working. When she went upstairs to check everything there was no power so she had to turn a circuit breaker back on. When we started checking everything out last night we turned o the tv and nothing. No screen, no sound no nothing. It was plugged into a surge protector and the dvd player, a small fan work just fine but no tv. I tired it in another outlet today and still nothing. I called 2 repair shops this afternoon and both of the gentlemen said that their is a fuse inside these tv's. Iam not sure if this is true or not so Iam looking for some help/advice. I find it kind of weird that everything else still works but not the tv with all of it being plugged into the same surge protector. Any advice/help is appreciated very much. Thank You

Kumo
New User

Jan 7, 2005, 11:10 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fishintyme] TV not working [In reply to] Can't Post

i just replaced a the fuse in my Daewoo it was a 125v 5amp fuse and was very easy to find and replace if you have a similar model to mine i would go ahead and check it

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)