Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Vizio E470i-A0 help needed

Cda55
New User

Apr 6, 2017, 2:18 AM

Post #1 of 3 (955 views)
Shortcut
Vizio E470i-A0 help needed Can't Post

My first post here so hello to you all. I have a vizio tv that had the screen go black. Bought both boards online and replaced. No luck. Using the flashlight test i can see the image and the sound is there. The voltage leaving the power board and going to the led strips (while using original power board and other one i bought) is 68-69 volts dc. I read it needs to be around 100 to make the leds work. I tool out the led strips and tested them individually with 3vdc and i have one bad on 3 different strips. My model number is LATKOCBP. Can i buy the leds or replacement strips? Are both of my power boards bad since i get 68-69 vdc regardell if leds are plugged in or not? Any help would be great at this point. I found replacement strips but not with my serial number. Does it matter? They are also 6916L-1174A, 75A, 76A and 77A. I am an electrician but i have little experience with electronics.

jts1957
Veteran

Apr 6, 2017, 3:14 AM

Post #2 of 3 (954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cda55] Vizio E470i-A0 help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

As long as the strip numbers match, go for it.

-------------------------

Tom Falater
New User

Apr 6, 2017, 12:42 PM

Post #3 of 3 (939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cda55] Vizio E470i-A0 help needed [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, jts is right. Make sure the strip numbers match and use them. That's been my experience. And they often go bad and cause the type of problem you described. Tom Falater Tampa, Florida TV repairman.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.22 s on (CGI/1.1)